In this digital age, where everyone has a camcorder (such as mobile phone or movie with a still camera), anyone claims to be a professional videographer. But as a customer, you think that you only pay for the video itself, you also pay for experience, time and expertise.
Most of the people who think about video capture think that just pressing a few buttons aiming with the camcorder lens for a few hours. But it is far from reality.
Let me explain the reasons why a professional videographer is so expensive.
- All Professional Videographers are full-time videographers. They travel to different locations and will always shoot for their best ability. They give you their precious time. They do not try to catch up with several missions within one day. They would rather do a quality assignment instead of several with poorer quality.
Professional videographers do not compromise. They will always give you the best they can.
- Do you know that professionals Videographers learn further by exploring new dimensions by joining different video associations and thereby gaining experience from colleagues. They also have costs for their expensive editors, phone bills, electricity bills and studio rentals that will be included in the video service.
- They participate in various seminars just to keep themselves updated in video art.
Professional videographers do not compromise on the quality of their equipment. They spend a lot of capital on having multiple camcorders, lenses, tripods, light / audio equipment for all situations.
- They purchase professional licenses for software such as editing, photo processing, animation, etc. and have various expensive backup storage solutions and many other things.
They may have a small team working with them. The videographer pays them for their work from his income, which will later be included in the buyer’s video.
- There is a unique style in every videographer and that is why every movie can look different. They know very well how to create a perfect video image for each shot.
Through their experience with editing, they know exactly what should be included in the video and know exactly what to shoot and therefore need not go
Surround and film meaningless scenes.
Experience is the only thing that can beat everything. A professional
- has great experience. They can advise you on a number of things that you can not decide. They know what’s right and what can go wrong.
Professional videographers not only update themselves, but also keep their equipment up to date with the latest technology. They always try to match their customers tastes perfectly.
Hope you who have taken the time to read this will get a better understanding of why professional videographers are expensive.